I am so honored to have received this award from my friend LeQuan @ Luv to Eat. Congratulations to her for receiving this award and thank you so very much for passing it on to me. LeQuan has a wonderful blog where she shares plenty of thoughts and tips regarding motherhood. Her blog brings a smile to my face everyday and I’m so glad to have met such a wonderful friend in the blogging world. Please stop by her blog to say hello! I must now share 8 things about myself and pass it on to 8 other lovely bloggers!
Honest Tidbits About Me:
- Like LeQuan, I'm a total sucker for infomercials too! I can't tell you how many things I've bought off of those things!
- I'm an eBay and Craigslist QUEEN! I've sold SO many things on those sites that it's unreal! They are the homes of the modern-day garage sale!
- I love camping, fishing and all things outdoors!
- I was quite the tomboy growing up and deep down, I hope my daughter will follow in my footsteps as well and not be too much of a "girly girl".
- I can rock the saxophone! I played for over 12 years and am very good at playing both the alto and soprano saxes.
- I love listening to all kinds of music including classic rock, heavy metal, rap, R&B, jazz, classical, swing, reggae, etc.
- The thing I wish we could afford more than anything else right now is a MAID!
- I am a die-hard animal lover and have to fast forward through those ASPCA commercials with Sarah McLachlan or I WILL CRY!
Now, here's my list of blogs that I think tell it straight too!
- Perfect Blue Moon
- Just Show Up
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans
- Live, Love, Laugh with the Pondering Princess
- Still On the Verge
- Misc. Ramblings
- Awful Beautiful Life
- Boobies, Babies and a Blog
Thank you to these bloggers for always being straightforward and honest, whether it be on their own blogs or commenting on mine. Please do not feel obliged to participate. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your blogs and your honest opinions. Have a great day everyone!
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!