As winter nears, Stonz wants to ensure that babies in need are staying warm and dry. For the entire month of October, for every pair of Booties sold, Stonz will donate an unused pair of booties to Children’s Hospitals and Hospitals across Canada and the US. Our goal is to provide new parents with an essential product for the upcoming cold-weather season, making sure that newborns stay warm, healthy, and protected against the elements.
Here's our current list of hospitals that will be receiving new pairs of Stonz Booties:
- Children's Hospital of Western Ontario
- Children’s Hospital of Winnipeg
- Alberta Children’s Hospital
- University of Alberta Hospital
- BC Children’s Hospital
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital Boston
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- New York Presbyterian- Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children’s Health
Check back soon as this list will grow!
Start shopping Stonz Booties so you can buy for a cause.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!