Today, I wanted to send along a friendly reminder to get those entries in to the KFC So Good, So Sweet Sweepstakes. This sweep officially ends on May 11th and there are five amazing prizes up for grabs worth $4,500, including:
Prizes and Approximate Retail Values:
- Grand Prize (1): Chef services for a holiday celebration: $1,500 – based on 1 chef for 2 hour meal, food costs not included.
- First Prize (1): Personal organizer: $1,500 (towards an in-home consultation + product)
- Second Prize (1): House cleaning services: $800 – 2 visits max – varies per location of winner.
- Third Prize (1): American Express Gift card: $500
- Fourth Prize (1): Flip Video UltraHD Camera: $200
Entering couldn't be easier either! Just vote on which So Good, So Sweet story is your favorite and then come back the next day to do it all again. Every vote you cast equals one sweepstakes entry. Which So Good, So Sweet story is MY favorite? Well, I may be a little biased here, but it would have to be...MINE! Click here to read the full scoop:
Win one of five great prizes, such as chef services, house cleaning, Flip Video UltraHDcamera and more from KFC! Vote for my sweet unexpected moment below! Check out mine and other sweet moments at www.sogoodsosweet.com!
Celebrate the little things! For a limited time, get a free Double Chocolate Chip Cake with the purchase of a 10-piece meal or larger at KFC.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KFC. The opinions and text are all mine.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!