Do you love to read? As a busy mom, it's not something that I get to do very often, but I definitely enjoy curling up with a good book when I get the chance. If you're a book lover too, then you might be familiar with the work of Joseph Boyden, celebrated author of Three Day Road and Through Black Spruce.
Maybe you're also a member of a book club or even an author yourself? If any of these situations apply to you, then I know you'll enjoy the chance to win a book lovers getaway combining literature with a unique, all expenses paid travel prize worth $14,600! Keep reading to learn more!
Just picture it: you and five of your closest book-loving friends jetting off to Ontario, Canada. This is just the first chapter of an exceptional three-night getaway. The story unfolds in five-star luxury in vibrant Toronto where you'll get up close and personal with the city's iconic sights and with celebrated author, Joseph Boyden.
The plot thickens in picturesque Muskoka, scene of fine wine and dining, galleries, outdoor adventures, an exclusive event with fellow book lovers and a resort and spa stay overlooking the fall colors of Lake Rosseau. As with every great story, the memories will last long after the final page has been read.
Enter now and you and five friends could enjoy:
- Return air travel via Porter Airlines to Toronto
- Accommodations at the regal Fairmont Royal York in Toronto and The Rosseau, Canada's first JW Marriott Resort & Spa in Muskoka
- Shuttle from Toronto to Muskoka in quintessentially Ontario fashion via a short yet exhilarating float plane ride, admiring scenic landscapes and vibrant fall colours en route before landing on Lake Rosseau
- All meals, including a culinary tour of Toronto and dinner high atop the CN Tower with an exclusive tour of the world's tallest wine cellar
- Two memorable literary events with Joseph Boyden, celebrated author of Three Day Road and Through Black Spruce. You and your guests will enjoy a private reception with Boyden in Toronto and attend an event in Muskoka where he'll talk about the books he has written, the one he is currently writing and how his native Ontario inspires his work
- Guided tours in Muskoka will give you a flavor of the region's marine and aboriginal heritage; you'll experience its natural beauty while hiking and mushroom foraging; you’ll enjoy its local arts scene on a fall studio tour; and of course, there will be time to visit the quaint shops of Ontario's "cottage country"
Unfortunately, only 11 states in the United States are qualified to enter, so if you live in the Northeastern U.S. or in Canada, be sure to stop by http://ontariotravel.net/booklovers and enter today!
Disclosure: I received compensation from Ontario Tourism in order to post this information. As always, the opinions expressed here are honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!