Lowering body weight can reverse or prevent diabetes; lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels; and improve sleep apnea and other sleep problems. The easy recipes and exercises outlined in Belly Fat Diet For Dummies gives you the edge you need to shed unwanted pounds and gain muscle tone.
Do you carry extra weight around your midsection? Belly Fat Diet For Dummies gives you practical, trusted advice for shedding it—the fast and healthy way. You'll get a proven, 14-day quick-start program that guarantees results within days: a no-gym fitness plan that starts with a fat-melting, bodyweight-only workout and progresses to more advanced exercises further toning and tightening your belly. Plus, you’ll get over 40 delicious belly-burning recipes to help you manage your weight.
My 5 Favorite Takeaways from the Belly Fat Diet for Dummies Book:
- A no-gym fitness plan that starts with a fat-melting bodyweight-only workout and then progresses to a more advanced exercises futher toning and tightening your belly
- Over 40 delicious belly-burning recipes
- Loads of options customized for: carboholics, meat lovers, chicken and seafood fans, chocoholics, fast-food junkies, diabetics, and vegans
- Includes useful tips, body-sculpting exercises, and delicious recipes using superfoods to help shrink your waistline
- A comprehensive maintenance plan to help you stay on track
Belly Fat Diet For Dummies is a complete and informative guide that makes shedding weight practical and fun—with results in days.
Disclosure: I received compensation from John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in order to facilitate my video review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
(Open to all U.S. readers)
One lucky reader will win a copy of the book, "Belly Fat for Dummies" from John Wiley & Sons, Inc.! (ARV $20)
I check EVERY entry! Please only leave valid comments for valid entries!
This giveaway is in no way facilitated, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!