La Posh Style strongly believes that you don’t have to empty out your wallets to look good and you don’t have to travel far to look for style. You can shop from anywhere at any time through our user friendly website. We offer outstanding customer service and fast turnaround shipping. La Posh Style wants you to have the best shopping experience and maintain a great relationship with you.
La Posh Style is different from other stores because it offers clothing that not only will turn heads in person, but will look stunning in photographs. We offer clothing with ruffle, texture and embroidery which give it the grit to stand out in photos. You will most likely not be wearing the same outfit as the girl next door because we are a small online boutique store that carries unique clothing that you will not find at your local department stores.
Disclosure: I received compensation to post this information.
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING A BLOG GIVEAWAY
(Open to all U.S. readers)
One lucky reader will win a Gift Certificate from La Posh Style! (ARV $25)
Please tell me which item you would choose to purchase from La Posh Style, if you were selected as the winner.
Also, you MUST be following this blog via Google Friend Connect!
***When entering a giveaway, you MUST complete the mandatory entry requirements FIRST before completing your optional entries. If you do not successfully complete the mandatory entry or leave a valid email address, then you will be disqualified from the contest.***
OPTIONAL ENTRIES...BECAUSE YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS!
Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry you qualify for. GOOD LUCK!
Earns 1 Entry:
- Follow me on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter name in the comment)
- Follow Toothpaste 2 Go on Twitter.
- Become a Facebook Fan or "Like" Mommy Living the Life of Riley! (Please leave your Facebook name in the comment)
- Become a Facebook Fan or "Like" La Posh Style.
- Write the following on their Facebook wall: I've just entered to win a $25 Gift Certificate to La Posh Style at Mommy Living the Life of Riley! and you can too! http://tinyurl.com/4bf2qeg (Please leave your direct link to the Facebook comment for this entry)
- Become a Facebook Fan or "Like" Toothpaste 2 Go.
Follow my blog via Networked Blogs. (Please leave your Networked Blogs name in the comment)
- Subscribe to My Feed.
Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave one comment for each giveaway you entered.
- Tweet this giveaway by copying and pasting the following:
#Win a La Posh #Style Gift Certificate ($25) #fashion #clothing #shoes #money #contest #giveaway @melissaaggie98 http://tinyurl.com/4bf2qeg
Make sure you leave the direct link to your tweet in a comment. (This can be done 3 times per day with at least an hour between posts)
Earns 2 Entries: (Please leave 2 comments for each entry)
Follow me on Google Buzz.(Please leave your Google profile name in the comment)
- Stumble this giveaway. (Please leave your Stumble name in the comment)
- Subscribe to my newsletter via e-mail. (Please leave the email address you used in the comment)
Post the giveaway on your Facebook page and leave the direct link to your post. (This can be done once DAILY)
Earns 3 Entries: (Please leave 3 comments for each entry)
Post my button on your sidebar and leave me the address where it is displayed.
- Click on the "SocialSpark" banner below, and sign up for an account, using me as a referral.
I check EVERY entry! Please only leave valid comments for valid entries!
You have until 11:59 PM CST on March 2, 2011 to enter. One lucky winner will be randomly selected using True Random Number Generator. I will email the winner and they will then have 48 hours to respond to the notification email, or a new winner will be chosen. Open to all U.S. readers. Good luck!
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!