The National Association of Professional Organizers claims that we spend a year of our lives looking for lost items. ShopRunner is a members-only free shipping service that provides users access to the organizational products they need to quickly tackle their spring cleaning tasks with free two-day shipping from over 90 top retailers.
They've compiled a list of the top 10 organizational items from a variety of today’s most popular retailers, including Organize.com, drugstore.com and Toys 'R' Us.
With spring just around the corner – the ideal time to eliminate clutter and get organized – here's ten tips and tools to finally help you get rid of the clutter:
- A multi-pocket behind the seat organizer to keep favorite on-the-go items sorted and in one place
- A spinning stand to store and organize coffee pods
- An overdoor cap and hat organizer gives users the space to store 24 favorite hats
- A cosmetic organizer provides three tiers of organization and fits seamlessly into bathroom décor
- Pick up a new nightstand for kids’ rooms, such as this one from Toys ‘R’ Us
- A hanging extra closet rod allows for twice the amount of clothes to be hung in given closet space
- Update the medicine cabinet to include a sorted first aid kit
- A new jewelry box can stylishly store the best accessories
- A bamboo bath tissue holder can free up under-the-counter space formerly taken up by bulky toilet paper rolls
- A cord organizer helps easily identify and separate those wires that so often can tangle
Disclosure: I received no compensation in order to host this giveaway.
(Open to all U.S. readers)
THREE lucky readers will win a $20 Gift Certificate from Organize.com on behalf of ShopRunner! (ARV $20)
REMEMBER ALL CONTEST ENTRIES GO INTO THE RAFFLECOPTER PROGRAM, NOT THE COMMENTS SECTION. I HAVE COMMENTS TURNED OFF HERE SO AS NOT TO CONFUSE ANYONE.
I check EVERY entry! Please only leave valid comments for valid entries!
This giveaway is in no way facilitated, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!