This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
In tough economic times like these, I've been analyzing my family's budget and discovering where all of our money goes each month...and then doing my best to cut out the unnecessary expenses and trim down the ones which are necessary. This money-saving mission recently led me to discover that a large amount of our money is spent on cell phone bills.
Since then, I've been looking into different cell phone plans and options and wanted to tell you about Straight Talk. With Straight Talk, I can cut my cell phone bill in half, without being locked into a never-ending contract. There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Straight Talk also delivers great nationwide coverage and excellent connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
Just look at some of the many features Straight Talk offers:
- The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
- Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
- Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
- 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
- Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees.
- Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls and Call a friend from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
- Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
- Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, even Android on Straight Talk; and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth.
With features like these, Straight Talk might have just reeled me in as a long-time customer Hook, line and sinker!
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!