This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
Now that the weather is getting warmer and Spring is officially here, are you getting ready to don that fabulous swimsuit? Well, if you are, then I recommend checking out the newest arrivals of trendy, sexy and affordable women's swimwear in the Express Spring 2011 Swim Collection.
From the fun and flirty, to the super sexy and stylish, you are sure to turn heads whether poolside or at the beach this season. My personal favorite has to be the classic Soft Bandeau Bikini Top and Bottoms shown below.
Here are some great features to keep in mind while shopping the Spring 2011 Swim Collection:
- Available in our always-popular monokini, sexiest string bikini and must-have strapless and halter bikini styles.
- Shop bright solids, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical-inspired striped and sleek metallic styles.
- Designer details include flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware.
- Removable padding in tops.
- Bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage.
- Swim shorts available for men.
- Accessorize with Express spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats For Him and For Her.
Also, make sure to sign up for Express e-mail by April 21st, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST and automatically be entered to win one of ten $200 Express Gift Cards. Click here for official sweepstakes rules.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!