Many families take to the air during their summer vacation and utilize the power of a big 747 jet to cut their traveling time to a minimum. Although flying can be a more expensive way to travel, it definitely helps maximize the time you'll spend at your actual destination.
Flying in an airplane can present its own set of challenges though when packing, namely keeping everyone fed and hydrated along the way without spending a fortune at the airport! That's why I was thrilled to receive the new Crew Cooler II from eBags. This tidy little snack cooler is the perfect carry-on companion that will help keep your crew fueled properly and raring to go. Keep reading to learn more!
Want to travel like professional pilots and flight attendants everywhere? Then be sure to utilize the power of the Crew Cooler II from eBags before flying the friendly skies. Although this particular travel bag was designed to meet the needs of both pilots and flight attendants, it will keep your family organized and ready for anything when traveling by air.
The Crew Cooler II has many specialized compartments to keep your food, beverages and dry goods organized, such as:
- Top "dry" compartment has two zipper pulls for easy access and is perfect items that do not need to be kept cold
- Zippered mesh pocket in the lid keeps napkins and other small items in place
- Bottom "cold" compartment is insulated on all six sides and has a welded PEVA liner that is replaceable
- Front tip-out pocket has two zipper pullers for easy access and side pleats to prevent contents from spilling out
- An elasticized mesh pocket against the body is great for packets of mayo, mustard, etc. plus there is zippered mesh pocket against the front – a perfect place for silverware
- Unzip the special pouch pockets on either end to reveal mesh drop-bottom water bottle carriers
- Cold compartment (lower section) measures 7.5" high, 13.5" wide and 7" deep
How's that for versatility?
I received the Crew Cooler II in Blue Yonder and loved the blue/gray colors and design of this soft cooler bag. I appreciate how now I can easily take sandwiches, pudding, yogurt, cheese squares and other dairy items with me for snacking as well as to be able to carry two beverages in each of the expandable side pockets. What's more, I have plenty of space for storing dry items such as my medicines/vitamins, a small book or eReader, smartphone, passport and boarding passes, etc.
The Crew Cooler II can also be carried in one of three ways which gives it even more versatility:
- 1. Padded web handles that are rivet-reinforced and box-x stitched for traditional tote-style carrying
- 2. Removable adjustable shoulder strap
- 3. Rear pass-thru pocket for stacking on top of your wheeled carry-on
There's even a business card holder on the rear pass-thru pocket so if you and your bag happen to part ways at any time during your journey, a good Samaritan can easily return it to you.
I can't wait to use the eBags Crew Cooler II on my big trip to New York City next week. Now, with this carry-on by my side, I can be sure to have plenty of healthy snack options and beverages without going broke at the local airport convenience store where items cost at least double what they should. Check out the video below for a detailed tour of the eBags Crew Cooler II:
More Wonderful Ways to Travel from eBags:
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!