School is now in session and I'm sure you've already purchased the basic supplies, like new clothes, school supplies and backpacks. But what I want to turn you on to today is a machine that will not only help you preserve the precious memories that will be made this year, but will also serve a million other useful purposes throughout your home for many years to come.
Fellowes is a trusted manufacturer of business machines and office accessories and now they've developed the Saturn 2 95 Laminator, a real gem of a machine that's perfect for both home and business use. Keep reading to learn more about the convenient tool that will allow you to be ready for anything this school year.
The Fellowes Saturn 2 95 Laminating Machine is one heavy-duty tool that you will quickly wonder how you ever did without. It's super small, super convenient and super useful. The Saturn 2 95 Laminating Machine offers both cold and hot lamination and accommodates laminating pouches from 3 mil to 5 mil thick.
This mom-friendly laminating machine is perfect for the home or home office, combining the following sought-after features:
- HeatGuard Technology: Double-walled insulation keeps heat inside so laminator is comfortable to touch, making it safe for homes with children
- Advanced Temperature Control: Hot and cold laminating capabilities ensure consistent, smooth results every time
- Jam Release Lever: Permits easy removal or re-centering of stalled pouches
As you can see from the picture above, this machine is perfect for laminating photos, business cards or documents with no more than a letter-size width. Using this machine couldn't have been easier either. Simply click on the switch at the back of the unit and use it immediately for cold laminating, or wait approximately 5 minutes for the machine to warm up for hot laminating.
Slide the item you'd like to laminate inside an appropriately sized laminating pouch and then line up the sealed side of the pouch with the lines at the front of the Saturn 2 95 Laminating Machine. Once you slide the pouch a little bit into the machine, the laminator will automatically grab the document and feed it in the rest of the way. Make sure you have at least 20" of clearance behind the Fellowes laminator so that your document will come out cleanly and not risk getting bunched or jammed inside the machine.
The Practical Uses for this Laminating Machine are Endless
After using the Saturn 2 95 Laminating Machine a few times, I admittedly became hooked and made a huge list of all of the ways I will put this machine to good use in both my home and my small business. Just look at the list I came up with so far. This is by all means not finished, but rather just a springboard, for I'm sure there are many more ideas I'll be adding as they come to me.
- Important documents like birth certificates and social security cards
- Class photos
- Personalized chore charts with magnetic check mark tokens (glue small magnets to the back of the check mark tokens and display the laminated chore chart on the refrigerator)
- Custom lettering for school projects requiring a display board
- Plant markers for potted plants, flower beds or vegetable gardens
- Favorite recipe cards (easy to wipe clean)
- Personalized dry-erase board for family messaging center
- Notes of encouragement to slip into a child's (or hubby's) lunch
- Shelf labels or bin labels to keep areas in the home neat and tidy
- Concert ticket or movie stubs
- Numerous signs for PTA fundraisers, school projects, clubs or events, etc.
- Create dry-erase worksheets for children to practice difficult math problems, handwriting tasks, etc.
For plenty of inspiration on how the Fellowes Saturn 2 95 Laminator can help you capture those precious school year memories and make your life more organized, be sure to check out their website chock full of great ideas!
The Fellowes Saturn 2 95 Laminating Machine is a great little machine that I'm glad I no longer have to do without. It's quite a workhorse that delivers professional looking results at a fraction of the price. A new school year always brings new memories, new photos, new school projects, etc., so make sure that you are armed and prepared to make this the best academic year yet with the Fellowes Saturn 2 95 Laminating Machine!
Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator, 9.5" with 10 Pouches (5727001)
List Price: $169.95
Sale Price: $25.00
Fellowes Saturn SL 125 Home & Office Laminator
List Price: $195.00
Sale Price: $129.99
Fellowes Venus 125 Laminator, 12.5 Inch with 10 Pouches (5215901)
List Price: $399.00
Sale Price: $248.95
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Fellowes and received a product sample to facilitate my review.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!