Colossal Christmas Countdown:
2 Days Until Christmas!
Children have such active imaginations, which for the most part, are great things. But unfortunately, at night their imaginations can run wild, turning every little noise they hear into a scary and horrendous monster or ghost. It's imperative that small children have night lights in their rooms so that the dark doesn't overwhelm them, and now a company called Blue Moon Lites, Inc. has invented the most unique night light I've ever seen, called KinderGlo! Keep reading to learn all about the night lights your children will love!
From the moment I saw the KinderGlo night light, I just knew my daughter would love it! This extremely kid-friendly night light is designed to either sit on the child's bedside table or even crawl right into bed with them. There are so many friendly KinderGlo characters to choose from, but I had a feeling that the Quarter Moon design would be Riley's favorite. I also liked how the Quarter Moon design had a built-in handle for easy carrying.
The KinderGlo LED Night Lights have several features which make them extremely neat and a perfect nighttime companion, such as:
- These LED, rechargeable night lights are made of a non-toxic plastic that won’t ever get hot to the touch, meaning your child can safely keep these in their bed with them all night.
- KinderGlo night lights provide soft light to help ease, calm and comfort at bedtime. KinderGlo is designed for little hands to hold and carry while still being durable and fun too.
- Easy to operate - One big button allows your child to choose a rainbow of changing colors or constant blue, red or green light.
- KinderGlo night lights automatically dim and shut off after 30 minutes in all color settings. Press and hold the large button for three seconds to keep the KinderGlo on continuously.
- The rechargeable battery will last 8-10 hours, so as to comfort your child throughout the night. Rechargeable batteries are also good for the environment and won't cost you a lot of extra money from constantly needing to purchase new batteries.
Riley couldn't get enough of her Quarter Moon KinderGlo night light. She was absolutely amazed by the soft, changing colors and kept wanting to snuggle with it the entire time. She gave it numerous kisses and even sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" over and over again. Every time she sang the lyric, "up above the world so high", she would grab the quarter moon night light and circle it over her head.
It was too cute and I was thrilled that she liked this night light as she did. Once we start potty training during the night, I like that she will have her KinderGlo night light to use as a mini lantern so that she can find the bathroom easily when her room is dark.
I think this is a well-made, extremely safe and durable, kid-friendly night light which any child would love to have. I highly recommend this for a birthday, Christmas or baby shower gift and know that the recipient will appreciate their new nighttime friend as much as my daughter did!
Disclosure: I received the KinderGlo Quarter Moon LED Night Light from Blue Moon Lites, Inc. in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!