When it comes to getting older, there's one phrase that is definitely not in my vocabulary: "Aging Gracefully". I plan on combating the signs of aging with all of my might and am not letting those fine lines and wrinkles appear on my face without a fight!
Of course, there are more radical ways to slow an aging face, such as through facelifts and various injectables, but Neutrogena has found a way to battle prematurely aging skin with their Rapid Wrinkle Repair line of products. I recently had the opportunity to review the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream which claims to give results in just one week. Keep reading to find out more about it!
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream works quickly with visible results in just one week! By combining a unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid, Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day.
- Accelerated Retinol SA
- Fade the look of stubborn crow's feet
- Brighten and even under eye area
- Smooth fine lines & texture
- Reduce the look of dark circles
- Retinol SA - Exclusive sustained action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Retinol SA is scientifically proven superior to other forms of Vitamin A, such as Pro-Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate, in its ability to penetrate the skin's surface.
- Glucose Complex - A Retinol SA booster that accelerates skin's surface activity for rapid results on the appearance of fines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Acids line plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin.
I have to say that I was actually surprised when I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream. I've used dozens of expensive eye creams for that delicate skin under the eye, but most of these creams take a while to actually see results. With the Neutrogena eye cream, I actually noticed smoother, softer skin in just a few days! My main problem is dark circles under my eyes and although the skin there appears somewhat brighter so far, I hope that my dark circles are softened even more. I'm really pleased at the level of results I've noticed from such an inexpensive eye cream.
I'm now tempted to try the other products from the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair line to see if they work equally well too. If you suffer from fine lines and crow's feet and want to do something about it, then I definitely recommend giving the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream a try!
Disclosure: I received the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream from Neutrogena in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!