Welcome the newest arrival of products from Seventh Generation that are gentle on baby, safe for the planet, and convenient for you, not to mention "Lorax approved!"
One of the wonderful things that has come out of the wildly popular children's movie, Dr. Seuss's The Lorax, is the new focus on eco-friendly companies that are operating with our planet's best interests in mind. Seventh Generation was founded on the belief that it's important to care for today as well as seven generations of tomorrows. So it was the perfect fit for Seventh Generation to partner with The Lorax himself. Keep reading to learn more about the Free & Clear Diapers from Seventh Generation!
In partnership with Universal Studios' motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss's The Lorax, also known as the "Speaker for the Trees" who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles at the same time.
Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Seuss's The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists, starting with your family!
The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands in March, with the addition of new Overnight Diapers:
- New Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
Rest assured that with every Seventh Generation purchase you’re helping to protect the planet for future generations!
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!