The holiday season is rapidly approaching and that can only mean one thing...tons of fun with friends and loved ones! In order to get your home ready for this season of merry making, you must first do a little dusting, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing before decking the halls.
Getting your home ready this season shouldn't be a hassle or costly either. That’s why SC Johnson recently came out with ideas, home care tips and inexpensive ways to create a true fall feeling in your home. Keep reading to learn more as well as enter to win an SC Johnson Cleaning Products Prize Pack!
Looking to perk up your child’s room this fall? Check out these ideas for redecorating your child’s room:
1) Start with color: Did you know that changing a wall color can affect mood? In fact, you might consider colors that balance the extremes in your child’s personality.
2) Pump up the texture: Kids love to feel textures—that’s why cuddly teddy bears and stuffed animals are so beloved. Invest in a soft flannel sheet or chenille throw for the bed. Or maybe a fun animal throw rug for the floor.
3) Reinvent the chalkboard: It’s amazing how easy it is to turn an entire wall into a chalkboard. To create a bold canvas for your child’s creativity, all you need is chalkboard paint, which now comes in a variety of colors.
Read the rest and more in-depth version of these tips at http://tinyurl.com/SCJChildrensRoom.
SC Johnson also just released a digital booklet full of more home care and organizing tips that can be accessed by visiting http://www.RightatHome.com/FallHGTV.
Enter below to win the SC Johnson cleaning products you see above. These will have your home looking and smelling great in no time! The SC Johnson Cleaning Products Prize Pack includes the following:
- Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
- Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer
- Pledge Multi-Surface
- Pledge Fabric Sweeper
- Shout Color Catcher
- Windex Electronics Wet Wipes
- Glade Fall Collection Scented Oil Candle
Disclosure: I received the SC Johnson Cleaning Products Prize Pack in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!