A well-placed mirror can add immediate benefits to any room's decor, whether they're sitting on a vanity or hung on a wall. According to many top interior designers, there are never rules when decorating with mirrors. They can instantly bring light and depth into any room and are often compared to decorative windows you can move around.
Here are several ideas for how to jazz up the look of your home using decorative mirrors:
1. Use bold and gorgeous floor mirrors in the bedrooms of your home as a focal point. These will not only look great, but they will also serve as a full-length mirror for when you are getting dressed and coordinating outfits.
2. Add a very large mirror to any small space that you would like to expand visually. It is a common decorator's trick to add multiple wall mirrors to a tiny area in order to double its appearance in size.
3. Use a full-length mirror as a dining table centerpiece and then set glass vases of various sizes on top for an inexpensive dining room makeover.
4. Randomly group different mirrors mounted in various frames together on a wall for a collector's look.
5. Position a mirror behind pillar candles inside of an unused fireplace to reflect the light created by the candles and make your fireplace a decorative centerpiece.
6. A beautiful, oversized vanity mirror for the bathroom can create a much-needed reflective light source in a small, cramped bathroom with no windows.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, and I have received compensation for writing this information.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!