With candy ranking as one of the top categories for holiday spending, The Hershey Company is sweetening the holiday season with the introduction of the 2011 holiday collection. The delicious assortment of iconic candy dish favorites, stocking stuffers and festive gifting items, arrives just in time to help every Santa check-off their gift list.
New treats this holiday season include: Hershey's Kisses Kiss Shaped Gift Box, Reese's Miniatures Tree Shaped Gift Box, Hershey's Kisses Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies Filled Canes, a 1-pound Hershey's Solid Milk Chocolate Bar and Hershey's Cookies 'N Creme Santa.
They've also launched a fabulous new holiday themed website called "Celebrate with Hershey's", which contains plenty of terrific holiday recipes, crafts, decorating ideas and more! This is a great resource for everything holiday and there's plenty there to make your mouth water!
Who needs mistletoe when there are Hershey's Kisses Chocolates to go around? With more than 1.6 BILLION red, green and silver Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates being made this year, there will be no shortage of holiday cheer! Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates varieties available this year include:
- Hershey's Kisses Kiss Shaped Gift Box
- Hershey's Kisses Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies Filled Cane
- Hershey's Kisses Santa Hat Milk Chocolate
- Giant Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolate
- Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates in festive foils and special flavors
Those looking for the ideal treat for a holiday host or hostess, co-worker, teacher or friend need look no further - Hershey's iconic candies are decoratively wrapped and ready to gift! Gifting options include:
- Hershey's Pot of Gold Premium Collection
- Reese's Miniatures Tree Shaped Gift Box
- Hershey's Solid Milk Chocolate Bar (1 pound)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (1 pound)
Timeless classics are also back with new festive wrapping, including Hershey's Miniatures Assortment and a variety of decorative Hershey's-filled candy canes, among other favorites.
For those looking for sweet holiday decor, CelebratewithHersheys.com offers a variety of ideas and resources to help make the home festive and fun. Check out these simple holiday ideas:
- Get the kids involved: Prepare for a day of baking treats like Peanut Butter Blossoms made with Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates or Rolo Pretzel Delights with the kids, and let them pick out the lucky recipients.
- Prepare for unexpected guests: Keep extra Hershey's Pot of Gold Premium Collection boxed chocolates on hand for last minute gifting solutions.
- Get creative with ornaments: Spice up your holiday tree using cookie cutters and doilies as ornaments (which look like snowflakes) for an inspired look.
- Get out the gift wrap: Take the pictures that adorn the walls all year long and wrap them with holiday paper before re-hanging. Place bowls of favorite candy dish treats, wrapped in their holiday best, like Kit Kat Holiday Miniatures or Hershey's Kisses Brand Mint Truffles Wrapped in Dark Chocolate on end tables for a sweet touch.
Hershey's holiday offerings can be found at retailers nationwide. For more information on products, as well as delicious recipes, festive crafts, holiday decor ideas, gift tags and cards, visit CelebratewithHersheys.com.
Disclosure: I received a selection of holiday Hershey's products from The Hershey Company in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!