Allergies can really take a toll on kids, making them tired, run down and cranky. As moms, our number one priority is to make them feel better. But where do we go when we seek to talk about our children suffering from allergies? We normally go to other moms.
That's why the makers of Children's Claritin have created a group of mom ambassadors, called the Children's Claritin Mom Crew! This group provides moms who are sharing with other moms the tools, products and samples to help their own children more effectively.
Only Children's Claritin provides 24-hour non-drowsy allergy relief. Plus, it's the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Allergy Brand. However, moms still have questions about the issues they face when it comes to their child's allergies and that's why
I'm so happy to be a part of the Mom Crew, a group designed to provide support and experience with these issues. Keep reading to learn more!
The symptoms of allergic rhinitis, which include sneezing, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes, can make it difficult for children to concentrate on their school work and other school-time activities.
- Up to 40% of school children are affected by allergic rhinitis, making it one of the most prevalent of all chronic childhood conditions.
- Every year, approximately 2 million school days are missed due to the symptoms of seasonal and indoor (such as dust, mold and pet dander) allergies.
- Daytime symptoms of allergic rhinitis may cause children to have difficulty concentrating and learning in school - and nighttime symptoms may cause sleep loss, leading to daytime drowsiness.
Children's Claritin is the #1 Pediatrician-Recommended Non-Drowsy Over-the-Counter Allergy Brand
- The only 24-hour, non-drowsy allergy relief brand
- Effective for indoor and outdoor allergies
- Great grape taste
- Indicated for kids ages 2 years and older
For more information, please visit http://www.claritin.com and stay tuned to my blog for plenty of helpful tips and suggestions to help ease your children's allergy symptoms.
Disclosure: As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!