During the summer, less definitely seems to be more...including less clothing and less makeup. One thing that should never be forgotten during this season though, is a top-quality facial sunscreen, and NO, the tiny amount that is added in your makeup is not enough.
Unfortunately, I haven't abided by that cardinal skin care rule throughout my life and now my super fair skin has an unbelievable amount of UV photodamage. I've tried using harsh chemicals like hydroquinone to rid myself of these unattractive marks, but never had much success. That's why I was intriqued by the Neova DNA Total Repair treatment. Keep reading about the correct and repair treatment that can heal past damage and even resist future photodamage from occurring!
Heal Prior UV Photodamage and Stimulate DNA Repair with Neova DNA Total Repair
Neova DNA Total Repair is a groundbreaking formula that speeds recovery from previous sun-inflicted damage and intensifies the skin's ability to self-correct in order to resist future photodamage. Through natural recuperation, symptoms of collagen degradation are reduced and visible signs of fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations are diminished.
What sets the Neova DNA Total Repair treatment apart from the competition is their unique liposome delivery system, which actually transfers DNA repair enzymes at the molecular level. This isn't some temporary fix, for these enzymes can actually enhance restoration of UV irradiated skin. Thanks to DNA Total Repair, you'll receive the most advanced and powerful therapeutic intervention for UV-induced DNA damage on the market today.
The key ingredients in DNA Total Repair from Neova aren't harsh chemicals like hydroquinone either. Here's a list of the active key ingredients that will repair your skin from the inside out:
- Photolysomes: The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme is hyper-efficient in its ability to undo DNA damage in cells and prevent cell death caused by UV exposure.
- Endosomes: A liposome encapsulated extract which intensifies the skin's reparative properties to speed recovery reaction and reduce the appearance of post-sunburn peeling.
- Mitosomes: A liposome encapsulated repair enzyme known to protect the cell's genetic material from free radical damage.
- Ergothioneine: A powerful antioxidant that also blocks the activation of the two enzymes, elastase and matrix metalloproteinases which degrade collagen and elastin and destroy the skin's supporting structure, leading to wrinkle formation.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa: In clinical studies, the active components from the Evodia fruit have been shown to inhibit inflammation, reduce stress and soothe aggravated skin.
If you're like me, plagued by sun damage from a few too many unprotected days in the sun, then be sure to give the Neova DNA Total Repair skin treatment a try. Simply apply twice per day and in just 4 weeks, you too will notice a marked improvement in the tone and clarity of your skin as those pesky "sun-kissed" reminders take a hike!
Disclosure: I received the Neova DNA Total Repair in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!