This week, Disney Pixar’s smash hit Finding Nemo was released on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D DVD for the first time, allowing viewers to experience the story like never before. To further extend children and families' dives into Nemo's underwater world, Disney Publishing is bringing Nemo to their newest educational app – Numbers with Nemo!
Developed with leading educational experts, Numbers with Nemo is the newest Disney Learning interactive app that helps kids practice essential early math skills while immersing them in the story. Nemo and his underwater pals guide children through fun-filled activities that reinforce skills such as counting, tracing numbers, sequencing and more.
Numbers with Nemo features include:
- Practice tracing and counting numbers 1-10
- Professional narration, music and animations
- Record all the numbers in your own voice
- Play fun, character-driven activities that reinforce early math skills, such as counting and matching objects, number identification and sequencing
- Create your own Nemo scenes with interactive stickers
- Guided skill instruction for up to four players
- Comprehensive parents' section with content leveling and progress monitoring
- Offline activities for parents and caregivers
Numbers with Nemo is available today in the Education Category of Apple's App Store for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Please use the following link for quick access to the app: http://bit.ly/UmXPSC
Disclosure: I received a copy of this app to facilitate my post. No other compensation was received.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!