Luxury has long been lacking in the natural beauty aisles, which is why Taylor Owen Beautiful is filling that void with a new, sophisticated line of luxury skin care products scientifically formulated to combat the signs of aging naturally.
Taylor Owen’s intelligent beauty arsenal reads like a NASA playbook but every formula is 98% natural, chemical-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and void of fragrance. It's a combination of science and nature formulated to deliver high performance results by naturally enhancing the skins ability to regenerate itself to improve firmness, elasticity and moisture retention.
The comprehensive collection of problem-solving, skin care solutions includes cleansers, toners, moisturizers and treatments that address the needs of sensitive, problematic and hyper-pigmented skin at every age.
98% Natural Luxury Skin Care Products from Taylor Owen
Developed by a team of chemists, Taylor Owen luxury skin care products feature blends of some of the best natural active ingredients, including Seaweed Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Red Tea Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Papaya Extracts, Cucumber Extracts, Apricot Oils, Squalane, Vitamin A and Amber.
To provide extra moisture in some of Taylor Owen’s base products, chemists also utilized an innovative "sugar science" technology that stimulates the natural synthesis of cell regeneration to repair and regrow damaged cells for a brighter, more youthful-looking appearance.
"For years, I struggled with severe skin problems," said Linda Owen, founder of Taylor Owen Beautiful. "As a pre-teen, I remember spending hours in the kitchen with my grandmother whipping up natural homemade skin remedies using fruits, sugars and whatever else was in our pantry.
In college, I began experimenting with designer skin care brands, but even the best and most expensive products on the market caused irritation and breakouts. Frustrated, I decided to return to my roots and create a line of sophisticated luxury skin care products with all natural ingredients in packaging that still looked gorgeous on my vanity table."
Everyday skin essentials include:
- Honey Amber Facial Scrub made with ultra-fine amber crystals for gentle exfoliation
- AHA Cleanser with 10% Glycolic Acid that visibly lifts trapped impurities such as dirt, oil and dead cells
- Seaweed Toner which hydrates and softens while balancing the skin’s natural pH
- CoQ10 Toner with Hyaluronic Acid to increase cell hydration and moisture retention for suppleness, volume and lift.
Multi-tasking moisturizers include:
- Super Cream with combines the highest concentration of Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Squalane, and sugar science for smoother, softer, younger-looking skin
- Pure moisturizer which softens skin, reduces wrinkles and stimulate new cell growth
- HSS Serum which combines Hyaluronic Acid microspheres to fill deep wrinkles and Olive Squalane to infuse healing moisture and decrease dryness and scaly patches for a smoother, more youthful looking appearance.
- Retinol Cream - Powerful antioxidants help repair skin damage, even skin tone, fade skin discolorations and support collagen production while penetrating deep within the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C Serum - Improve skin's firmness and elasticity and stimulates the production of collagen. A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C prevents damage to the skin exposed to free radicals as it effectively lightens pigmentation including freckles and age spots.
- ATX Super Boost - Reduces intensity of muscle contractions that cause frown lines, crow’s feet and eyebrow furrows while softening fine lines and wrinkles.
Best selling products include:
- The One Serum and Cream – Prevents the formation of new expression lines and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by treating the problem area with six of the most potent anti-aging peptides for a reduction of wrinkles by up to 50% within 28 days.
- Youth Serum – Regenerates tissue and boosts skin's immune system with Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, a peptide derived from the youth hormone that is designed to compensate the natural loss of thymic factors, which are responsible for cell renewal and boost the skin’s natural immune function.
Disclosure: I received a few samples from Taylor Owen in order to post this information. No other compensation was received.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!