No matter what your New Year's resolutions are, chances are there's an app that can help you stay on track. Here are some FREE apps that can give you a little extra motivation this January:
- Get Organized with Cozi Family Organizer – If you want to simply family life by planning dinners in advance, keeping the kids on track with their homework or starting a chore chart so the whole family can help keep the house tidy, Cozi is your key to success, with free apps for iPhone, Blackberry and Android that can help the whole family simplify and organize their schedules.
- Drop those Holiday Pounds with Lose It! – Lose It! lets you set goals and establish a daily calorie budget, then helps you stay on track each day by recording your food and exercise to stay within your budget. If you need a little extra motivation, add friends so you can celebrate your victories and hold each other accountable.
- Step up the Cardio with RunKeeper – Track your workouts (indoor or outdoor), map out running routes, and share your progress with friends to keep your fitness on track this year.
- Save Money with SmartyPig –If you have a savings goal in mind—a house downpayment, a big vacation, or next year’s holiday gifts, a free SmartyPig savings account can help you set the money aside, and even allow your friends and family to contribute.
- Stop Smoking with Quitter – Quitter provides extra motivation by tracking how long it’s been since you smoked, and how much money you’ve saved, to help you kick the cigarette habit for good.
With these free apps at your fingertips, 2012 can be the year your New Year's resolutions stick. I hope you all achieve your New Year's goals for a healthier, happier 2012.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!