It’s that time of year again! Sit by the pool (of course under an umbrella and covered with SPF 50), read one of those books you’ve been meaning to crack, while sipping on a cool drink. That’s why the folks over at the sustainable online book store Better World Books put together the list of the top 10 book series of all time. Here we go:
10. Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House series
9. The Sherlock Holmes series by Arthur Conan Doyle
8. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
7. Stephen King’s The Dark Tower series
6. The Tomorrow series by John Marsden
5. L. M. Montgomery’s Anne of Green Gables series
4. Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
3. The Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis
2. Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander Series
1. Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
So save a little bit when you’re buying books off your kid’s summer reading list, and buy something for yourself. Better World Books is reducing the price on a huge selection of books. You can get 20% off 3 or more used books – just go to www.BetterWorldBooks.com and use the code STARTSUMMER12.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!