Well, it's Mmm Monday, and after all the yummy food that I'm sure was eaten during the Easter holiday, I thought it would be a good idea to share a favorite family recipe of mine! Here's the recipe for Creamy Chicken Pasta. It is super simple and super delicious! Enjoy!
CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA: Makes 6 servings Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 (0.6 oz.) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package wide egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Remove 1 Tbsp. Italian dressing mix from envelope, and set aside; reserve remaining mix for another use.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well, and return noodles to pan.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. butter, and toss to coat. Stir in chopped chicken, next 3 ingredients, and 1 Tbsp. dressing mix. Cook mixture over medium-high heat, tossing to coat evenly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!