There are some brands which just seem to signify the holidays, and in my opinion, Hallmark is one of them. Each and every year, my family adds at least one new special ornament to our Christmas tree which represents something special that happened to us then. Hallmark's wide variety of Keepsake Ornaments always manages to capture that something special quite well.
I've also become a big fan of their recordable books which delight children all year long and allow them to listen to your voice no matter how far away you might be. This year though, Hallmark completely surprised me with their new Interactive Story Buddy. This little guy takes their recordable books to a whole new level.
Hallmark Recordable Books Help Fill the Void When You're Miles Away
The holidays are all about showing friends and family just how much we care. Hallmark has always been great at helping us express our emotions to others in endearing ways and this year is no exception. Below is a look at some of the ways Hallmark can help families spend time with loved ones, create lasting memories, and tell each other what they need to hear this holiday season:
Spend Time with Loved Ones…
As families come together during the holidays, it’s an opportunity to treasure the little moments that stay with us for years to come. Let Hallmark help with:
- Be a Part of the Story: Transform traditional story time into an interactive adventure with Hallmark’s newest storybooks, Be a Part of the Story. When special lines are read aloud, the main character chimes in with a question or choice for a child to answer. Once the child answers, the story continues!
- Interactive Story Buddies: Bring story time to life with the newest Interactive Storybooks and Story Buddies featuring the sweetest husky pups you’ll ever meet – Jingle and his new friend Bell.
Create Lasting Memories…
Whether your loved ones are near or far, moments and memories can still be cherished during the holidays and throughout the year with:
- Recordable Storybooks: Record a story for loved ones no matter where you are this season with the help of Hallmark Recordable Storybooks. With fun illustrations and music, you can add your voice to a holiday story that can be replayed time and again by a special kid in your life. New titles include All I Want for Christmas, Jingle’s Magic Christmas and Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Keepsake Ornaments: More than just decorations, Keepsake Ornaments capture the memories of the holidays, commemorating the events, relationships and interests that shape your life throughout the years.
Tell Them What They Need to Hear…
With a variety of card collections and sentiments, Hallmark can help share the spirit of the holidays as you tell your friends and family what they need to hear – whether it’s a thank you, congratulations, or simply a hello.
- Hallmark Signature Collection: With exquisite textures, premium quality paper and relevant messages, Signature Collection greetings not only share kind words with loved ones, but can adorn mantles and be used as part of your holiday home décor.
- Interactive Greetings: Build the excitement of the season with Hallmark’s newest Interactive Greetings Hallmark, which feature countdowns, recordable wish lists and more!
- Personalized Greetings: Hallmark makes it easy to spread holiday cheer at Hallmark.com, where you can create and send personalized holiday greetings from the comfort of your own home! Add your own photos and customized messages to give your holiday greetings a personal touch.
As you can see, Hallmark has everything you need this holiday season to make your loved ones feel special. I can't wait to give Riley the new Interactive Story Buddy, Jingle, and his associated recordable book. Knowing Riley, her and Jingle will quickly become inseparable!
Disclosure: I received a Holiday Gift Pack from Hallmark in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!