Receiving a gift basket is a great way to get in the holiday mood and I'll have to admit that this year, I've had a little trouble catching the holiday spirit thus far. Maybe it's because our household has been so ridiculously busy here lately or the fact that it's still 85 degrees outside! Thankfully, GourmetGiftBaskets.com came to my rescue by sending me the Christmas Gift Basket Classic and I have to admit that my spirits instantly lifted!
Keep reading to find out more about one of GourmetGiftBasket.com's best-selling holiday gift ideas as well as how you can help make the holidays a little brighter for our brave, injured war veterans in Bethesda, Maryland!
The Christmas Gift Basket Classic from GourmetGiftBaskets.com is an excellent choice for either home or office because it contains a variety of award-winning gourmet snacks that appeal to a wide variety of tastes. There's definitely something for everyone here including chocolate covered cherries, a dark chocolate bar, chocolate chip cookies, almond clustered popcorn, raspberry honey mustard pretzel dip along with pretzels and so much more!
So, if you want to send a gift that everyone will love, send any one of the delicious Christmas Gift Baskets from GourmetGiftBaskets.com! Besides the beautiful basket itself, the recipient of the Christmas Gift Basket Classic will get to devour the following:
- Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 9.25 oz. - This ultra-luxurious candy crunch is made by covering gourmet popcorn and pecans in a rich, smooth caramel glaze.
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by J&M Foods - 6 oz. - Made with only the finest of natural ingredients, these cookies will satisfy even the most discerning chocoholic.
- Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - These extraordinary pretzels are the perfect unsalted snack!
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip - 7.8 oz. - This gourmet raspberry honey mustard dip adds a flavorful zing to pretzels, and goes especially well with the East Shore Specialty Foods Dipping Pretzels that we have included in our Gift Baskets for Christmas.
- Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz. – Only the finest peanuts, flavored with salt, these gourmet snacks are just as Mother Nature intended.
- Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain - 3 oz. - This decadent and complex dark chocolate bar will satisfy the cravings of even the most discerning chocolate lover.
- Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - This flavorful peanut crunch is made with only top of the line gourmet peanuts, brown sugar, and “AA” grade butter. Taste them and you will understand that the best ingredients create the best peanut crunch!
- Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our proprietary blend of nuts and dried fruit is a delicious and surprisingly healthy snack.
- Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Company - 1.5 oz. - These crumbly biscuits will melt in your mouth leaving a trail of flavor to be savored.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich - 2.3 oz. - These indulgent gourmet chocolate covered cherries are one of the favorite snacks in our line of holiday gift baskets.
This season, send warm personal greetings with one of the many holiday gift baskets from GourmetGiftBaskets.com. Their holiday selections make an ideal gift for family, close friends and even business associates. They offer a wide range of selections and each gift is packed and shipped with care. Shop early and avoid the last minute rush!
Disclosure: I received the Christmas Gift Basket Classic from GourmetGiftBaskets.com in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!