Eight O'Clock Coffee has been celebrating the holidays with American families for over 150 years, and this year they want to make sure that they are included in your family's holiday traditions. Available in 11 different delicious varieties, Eight O'Clock Coffee has some tips to share on how to alleviate some of the stresses of holiday entertaining.
Keep reading to learn more!
EIGHT tips for brewing up the perfect celebration:
1. Be your own "brewista". Create a coffee house vibe and offer guests tasty toppings like cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, ginger and flavored creamers.
2. Coffee can be enjoyed any time. Break tradition – hosts don't have to wait until the end of the meal to begin brewing. Welcome guests to a warm, cozy home filled with the fragrant aroma of coffee. Visitors won't be able to resist a cup the minute they remove their coats.
3. Open before the holidays. Don't wait until the night of your soiree to unveil that brand new French press. Play it safe and test out new coffee makers and brewing gadgets long before company comes.
4. Create delicious dessert dishes using coffee ingredients. Create chocolate and coffee-flavored cupcakes, a coffee crumb bunt cake or a batch of coffee brownies and perfectly pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.
5. Coffee to go. Stock up on holiday-themed to go cups with lids and send guests home with a fresh cup of Eight O'Clock Coffee for the road – a must for visitors with a long ride ahead.
6. Don't forget the decaffeinated. Make sure you have options – be prepared for caffeine-conscious guests.
7. Coffee for large parties. If brewing coffee in a high-capacity urn, consider storing and serving coffee in carafes after brewing. Carafes keep coffee hot and fresh, while urns may "burn" your brew over time.
8. BYOC – be unique and bring coffee. While most party-goers bring wine, you'll be as distinct and tasteful as your gift of Eight O'Clock Coffee.
Disclosure: I received two bags of coffee and a travel mug from Eight O'Clock Coffee in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!