Unfortunately, as we age our eyesight and hearing capabilities diminish somewhat. Simple tasks like dialing a phone number or listening to an important phone call can prove especially challenging.
Clarity, a division of Plantronics, creates smart communication solutions that help seniors live richer, more engaged lives. Founded more than 40 years ago, Clarity is the world leader in amplified telephones, notification systems and assistive listening devices. These specialized telephones use Clarity Power technology which enables loud and clear conversation, allowing much better communication than on a standard telephone.
I recently had the chance to review the Clarity W425 Pro Extra Loud Big Button Cordless Phone. Keep reading to learn more!
The Clarity Professional W425 Pro, featuring Clarity Power technology, makes phone conversations not only louder, but clearer and easier to understand. Large buttons and a super-simple design make this one of the easiest amplified telephones to operate.
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 45 decibels with easy to use volume and tone control
- Speech enhancing technology specifically caters sound to those with hearing loss
- Adjustable tone control lets you customize the sound to suit your hearing
- Extra large backlit keys with high-contrast numbers
- 13 speed dial buttons so you can quickly dial your most often called numbers
- Offers direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset
- Long-range 900MHz transmission frequency reduces interference and is Wi-Fi® friendly
- Adjustable ringer (95dB) and bright ring flasher so you always know someone's calling
- Detachable belt clip for ease of mobility around the house
- Eco-friendly and energy efficient operation
- Hearing Aid Compatible and TIA-1083 Compliant
I really liked the Clarity W425 Pro Amplified Cordless Phone as a gift for my grandpa. Now, he won't have to find his reading glasses and squint tightly in order to dial a phone number. My grandpa will also be able to enjoy an entire phone conversation without having to ask over and over that something be repeated back because he didn't hear it right the first time.
The Clarity W425 Pro Amplified Cordless Phone improves conversations by making words not only louder but also clearer and easier to understand. With up to 45 decibels of amplification, the W425 is ideal for those with hearing loss, and the large, soft-touch buttons are useful to those with declining vision. I highly recommend the Clarity W425 Amplified Cordless Phone as the perfect Father's Day gift idea for anyone with elderly parents or for those with either visual or hearing impairments.
Disclosure: I received the Clarity W425 Pro Extra Loud Big Button Cordless Telephone in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!