When it comes to fun food, nothing beats Halloween. From scary treats like Boneyard Dirt Pops to frightening main dishes like Spiderweb Black Bean Burgers to bewitching Halloween Punch, this spooky season offers so many ways to get creative in the kitchen!
Of course, leave it to Betty Crocker to collect almost 100 spooktacular and delicious Halloween recipes and scary full-color photographs in one book, the Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook. Keep reading to learn more...if you dare!
Halloween Punch and Other Ghoulish Delights are Easy with Betty Crocker
The Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook is a must-have collection of Halloween recipes that will keep both kids and adults well-fed and fully entertained. It contains 4 hair-raising chapters with almost 100 recipes, which include the following:
- Bewitching Bites & Drinks
- Mystifying Main Dishes
- Spooky Cupcakes & Cakes
- Frightful Cookies & Other Treats
What's more, the Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook even has a section on how to set up a Halloween buffet, along with easy ways to reuse Halloween candy and recipes for giving ghoulish gifts. I especially appreciated the helpful cooking tips, metric conversion guide and full nutrition information for each and every recipe.
One thing's for sure, the Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook will inspire the whole family to enjoy the fun and festivities that come with Halloween. From drinks to desserts, the fun never ends when creating a Halloween menu sure to scare!
Here's a Frightfully Delicious Recipe for Halloween Punch:
Bubbly Black Punch with Wormy Ice Ring
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 16 (3/4 cup each)
- 1 cup gummy worm candies
- 4 cups green berry rush kiwi-strawberry fruit punch (from 128-oz container)
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) orange carbonated beverage
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) grape carbonated beverage
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 cans (12 oz. each) sparkling mineral water
- 1. In bottom of 6-cup ring mold, scatter most of candy works. Pour fruit punch over candy, filling to within 1 inch of top (candy worms will float to top). Place remaining candy worms over edge of mold. Freeze 5 to 6 hours or until solid.
- 2. Just before serving, in 3-quart or larger punch bowl, mix carbonated beverages, thawed juice concentrate and mineral water.
- 3. Dip outside of ring mold in hot water until ice ring is loosened. Remove ice ring and place in punch so gummy worms are visible.
Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook (Betty Crocker Cooking)
List Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $6.89
Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies (Betty Crocker Big Book)
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $4.47
Betty Crocker Cookbook: 1500 Recipes for the Way You Cook Today (Betty Crocker New Cookbook)
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $15.56
Disclosure: I received the Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!