Experts believe that over 85% of your (and America's) weight, health and aging issues can easily be eliminated if you simply give your body what it really needs in the first place. Yet, an estimated 95% of people are still not doing that simply because they've never been taught what to do.
Did that catch your attention? It definitely did mine, which is why I had to grab a copy of the Gordon Filepas's book "Lean and Healthy to 100". My husband and I read this book cover to cover and are now beginning the mission to try and incorporate Gordon's simple tips into our own lifestyle. Keep reading to learn more!
What got Gordon Filepas started on a mission to good health? His children and his own family history. Here's how this book and his website, Advice for My Children, came to be:
"I began researching what is now this book nearly 20 years ago after my father and brother both died of cancer just three years apart. My only intended audience was my young children and my only intended goal was to make sure they never suffered the same fate. Upon learning from my findings, my children urged me to write this book because, 'Dad, lots of other people could benefit from this information also.'
I was shocked to discover how incredibly easy and inexpensive it is to become lean, healthy and long-lived once you give your body what it really needs. I was also shocked to learn that an estimated 95% of people have never even been taught what their body really needs. America then spends trillions of dollars treating chronic health, weight and aging issues that should have been prevented in the first place. It's backwards.
This may all sound too good to be true, but it's not. I never would have stopped my research unless I was certain I found the answers. Most answers already existed but were spread across many different sources. That's why I put everything in a single computer file for my children and now this single book."
Inside Lean and Healthy to 100 by Gordon Filepas, you'll learn:
- Why many more people in other countries are lean and healthy to 100 without the need for America's arsenal of pharmaceuticals, medical technology, weight loss programs and diet foods, and why Americans are still getting fatter and sicker despite having these things
- Exactly what you, your children and loved ones need to do each day to achieve your weight, health and anti-aging and longevity goals easily, inexpensively, naturally and permanently (it's all in a simple daily checklist)
- How to easily stop cravings at their source and eliminate the desire to overeat
- How America's healthcare system is loaded with misinformation, myths and faulty paradigms that keep you confused and dependent upon it
- Why experts believe you easily be lean, healthy and youthful to 120 years of age vs. overweight and sickly to the current average lifespan of just 78
- Why eating healthy, exercising and losing weight don't solve the real root problem or guarantee improved health or a longer life
- How to actually grow younger by feeding your DNA what it really needs while also optimizing your metabolism, immune, fat-burning and anti-aging systems
- Why most diseases are easily preventable and even curable by your own body
- What every parent, school principal, employer, physician and athlete must know
- How America can easily reduce childhood obesity and healthcare costs
I don't want to give away the author's simple and easy health plan, for I don't feel that would be fair, but I will say that this book was a definite eye-opener and my husband and I have begun changing our daily lifestyle because of it. If any of the description above sounds interesting to you, then by all means pick up a copy of Gordon Filepas's book, Lean and Healthy to 100!
Disclosure: I received the book, "Lean and Healthy to 100" by Gordon Filepas in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!