Even though winter will still be hanging around for another few months, I'm already dreaming of Spring! Spring is such a wonderful time of the year, perfect for getting away and vacationing with your family. Now that I'm traveling with a toddler, organization is even more important than usual, which is why I'm so excited to have discovered the Bungalow Company!
Bungalow Co. has an entire host of high-quality merchandise designed to organize your home, dorm room or even your own belongings while traveling. I recently had the opportunity to review five of their travel accessories. Keep reading to find out more!
Counterfeit Carry On Travel Accessory, which retails for $9.00
Crown Jewels Carry On Travel Accessory, which retails for $13.00
Pill Popper Carry On Travel Accessory, which retails for $17.00
Packin' Heat Carry On Travel Accessory, which retails for $15.00
Life Support Carry On Travel Accessory, which retails for $28.50
I was very pleased as soon as I laid eyes on the Scout travel accessories collection from Bungalow Co. for several reasons. First, I liked the wide variety of sizes and shapes offered, sure to fit every traveler's needs. Second, I absolutely loved the six different pattern choices for each travel accessory.
They were all so cute and upbeat, that I had a terribly hard decision in just choosing one pattern! Finally, I appreciated that these travel accessories were constructed of coated 100% cotton twill, making them extremely easy to clean. If you happen to spill something on any of these bags, they will wipe clean with a damp cloth.
I don't know how many times I've left items at home or left them behind in a hotel room, simply because I was unorganized as I traveled. One thing I've learned from numerous vacations taken through the years, is that having a system of storing all of your smaller possessions is key to finding things quickly and not accidentally losing anything. Now, with the Bungalow Co.'s Scout travel accessories, you can make organization stylish and fun!
- Counterfeit Passport, ID & Currency Carrier - designed to hold all of your important information including traveler's checks and folding money. Comes complete with a sturdy plastic belt-loop hook, so that you can fasten it securely on your person or inside your purse or carry-on.
- Crown Jewels Accessories Bag - Terrific place for storing all of your jewelry, so that nothing is lost or left behind during your travels. I also think it makes a wonderful bag for storing your makeup essentials inside your purse.
- Packin' Heat Hairdryer / Accessories Case - This large bag (9.5" x 8.5" x 3.5") is great for storing travel-sized versions of your hair accessories. If you own a small hairdryer or flat iron, then the packin' heat bag will help keep these items bundled together. You could also add any combs or hairbrushes you use too. I'm afraid that this bag isn't large enough for your full-sized hair tools, but I normally don't pack those when I travel anyway.
- Pill Popper Carry-On Case - Has room to store plenty of 4 oz. size bottles of pills. This is a must-have for anyone who takes a lot of vitamins or medications and needs to keep them all in one place and easy to access. I really liked the magnetic closure and upper zippered pocket on this bag too.
- Life Support Toiletries Kit - My absolute favorite! This bag has a handy Velcro wrap-around closure, which keeps all of your items intact. This Velcro closure then transforms to serve as a sturdy loop so that it can be hung on a doorknob or hook on the bathroom door. There are three small pockets at the top, a zippered mesh compartment and two solid zippered compartments too. With the Life Support Toiletries Kit, you have a quick and easy way to organize your bathroom space, no matter where you travel.
Each of the Scout travel accessories is water resistant, easy to clean and very well-made. I really liked the small black rubber Scout logo on each item too. The fun Daily Bubble Blue print is also so versatile, for it looks great in Riley's diaper bag or even our beach bag. I highly recommend the Scout travel accessories from Bungalow Co., for they will help you stay fashionably organized while on the go!
Disclosure: I received the selection of travel accessory bags in Daily Bubble Blue from Bungalow Co. in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!