To say that I'm excited about the summer of 2012 would be an understatement! I am ecstatic and can hardly wait until August because I have officially booked my stay in New York City for the annual BlogHer convention. I've never been away from my family for 4 whole days before, but am looking forward to all of the friendship and fellowship that awaits in the Big Apple!
Of course, before the festivities can begin, I will have to PACK for this trip, which I'm dreading. Atlantic Luggage from TravelPro International is an extremely reputable brand that creates well-designed luggage specially made to take the stress out of traveling and get you to your destination in style. They were generous enough to allow me to review the Atlantic Compass 2 21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter. Keep reading to learn more!
From the moment I first laid eyes on the Travelpro Atlantic Compass 2 21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter, I was amazed and bedazzled! This luggage was one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen and looked so sleek and sophisticated. I soon came to realize that this was one top-of-the-line carry-on bags which had every bell and whistle imaginable. Just look at how well-designed the Compass 2 21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter is:
- Rugged, high-sheen polyester fabric provides exceptional resistance to wear and tear
- Honeycomb Framing System and EVA foam construction provide exceptional lightweight durability
- Skid guards, wheel housings and corner guards protect against potential damage during travel
- Self-repairing zipper system ensures flawless operation and consistent closures
How's that for durability? But, believe me, that's just the tip of the iceberg. The Atlantic Compass 2 also boasts the following features which makes being on the move an absolute breeze!
- Telescoping handle, with stops at 38" and 41" to allow for individual height differences; retracts into protective handle bezel
- Large rear wheels make Spinners extra flexible, switching effortlessly from rolling upright beside you to being pulled behind
- Large zippered front pocket provides storage for laptops, newspapers, magazines, paperwork, coats, sweaters and any last minute items
- Second front pocket provides quick access to a wallet, passport, iPod, keys and airline tickets
- Detachable Add-A-Bag strap provides multiple carrying and balancing options for additional totes and cases
- Carry handles on three sides make it easy to lift into and out of cars and airplane overheads
What's hard to gauge from mere pictures is the attention to detail and overall quality of the Atlantic Compass 2 21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter. This luggage is flawless and both the features and the design are extremely innovative and practical. The Atlantic Compass 2 sports a limited 10-year warranty, so you know they've built it to last.
I love how the wheels of this bag spin in any direction so that I can walk alongside this carry-on while scurrying through the airport. There's also plenty of room and compartments for all of my many possessions when traveling, but the list of features keeps going:
- Roomy main compartment expands 2.5" on Spinners, maximizing space and packing flexibility
- Lightweight garment sleeve reduces wrinkling of shirts and blouses
- Multiple interior pockets easily store electronic cables, power cords, iPod chargers or socks, ties and belts for handy retrieval
Whew! Didn't I tell you that the Atlantic Compass 2 21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter does it all? I can honestly say that I've owned more expensive luggage in the past, but this is by far the best luggage I've ever owned. Travelpro has simply outdone themselves with this piece and I couldn't be more thrilled to take it with me through the fine airports which will deliver me to BlogHer in NYC. Now, if somehow the Atlantic Compass 2 luggage could just pack itself for me?
Disclosure: I received the Atlantic Compass 2 21" Expandable Carry-On Spinner Suiter from Travelpro International in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!