Internationally known speakers Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield knew the power of a good story long before Chicken Soup for the Soul was published. Keep reading to learn much more! After years of continuous audience requests that they put their stories into book form, Hansen & Canfield finally agreed.
Rather than focusing only on their stories, they decided to reach out to others and seek contributions of powerful tales of ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Today, more than 15 years after it began, Chicken Soup for the Soul means more to people than just books. Chicken Soup for the Soul is one of the world’s best-known phrases. Keep reading to learn more about the newest addition to the Chicken Soup for the Soul family!
Life begins again at 60! These dynamic, humorous and inspiring celebrate the fun and adventure of your senior years.
You'll love these 101 entertaining stories about dynamic seniors enjoying life after sixty. Whether relaxing at home or traveling around the world, married or single, working or retired, these folks do it all. Read about:
- new adventures such as zip lining or taking college classes
- turning back the clock by raising children again or dying your hair purple
- finding love at 60, 70 or 80
- new careers as writers, public speaking or even rock stars
- how to handle a newly retired husband
- the privileges and wisdom of age - why those wrinkles are worth it
- new passions for music, ballroom dance, teaching and even pole dancing
- and plenty of comic relief from your fellow seniors
I received the Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inspiration for the Young at Heart book in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!