My poor husband has suffered with neck and back pain, due to several car accidents, for as long as I've known him...and I met him when he was just 23 years old. Well over a decade later, he's now a Groupon fanatic who gets chiropractic adjustments and massages many times a month in the hopes of giving him some relief to his incessant pain.
Wahl claims to have invented just the thing for a good deep-tissue massage at home, anytime you need it. It's the Wahl 4290 Deep-Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Massager and I had the chance to review this item with my husband. Keep reading to learn more!
The Wahl 4290 Deep-Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Massager relieves pain and fatigue. The variable speed feature allows you to adjust the massage intensity from light to intense. The massager comes with four unique attachments to customize your massage. The unit is even corded to provide maximum power.
Massager Head Count
- 4 Interchangeable Attachments
Massager Interchangeable Heads
- Deep Muscle Attachment
- Four-Finger Flex Attachment
- Accupoint Attachment
- Raised Bump Attachment
My husband was too eager to give this deep-tissue massager a try on his sore neck and shoulders. He liked the amount of pressure it provided on its highest setting and really enjoyed using both the accupoint attachment and the four finger flex attachment to more closely mimic a human massage. I'm thrilled that he now has this to come home to.
He would wear out my fingers in no time flat with the amount of pressure and digging he wanted me to do when I would try to give him a massage. Thank goodness the Wahl Deep-Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Massager has come to my rescue too!
Enter the Wahl Mother's Day Giveaway on Facebook:
- Beginning April 26 and running through May 13, those who like Wahl Home on Facebook can nominate a mom to win a mom relief package from Wahl, whether it’s your mom, grandmother, wife, daughter, a friend or yourself.
- To enter the Mom Relief Initiative, simply post a comment explaining why the mom on your list deserves relief—maybe they’re a single mom who does it all, a working mom who never takes a break, a grandmother who’s always been there…every mom has a story and every story matters.
- Entries will be judged on their uniqueness and sincerity and the winners will be selected once the contest wraps up on May 13. Stories MUST be submitted before then in order to be considered.
Good luck and happy Mother's Day!
Disclosure: I received the Wahl 4290 Deep-Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Massager in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my own personal experiences with this item and is completely honest and objective.
I'm a former 7th grade Science teacher turned stay-at-home mom that lives in Houston, Texas. I am married to my college sweetheart and have a beautiful daughter named Riley, who definitely keeps me on my toes! I am also involved in starting a small business which would both manufacture and sell an invention that I've patented, called Toothpaste 2 Go. I love interacting with my readers and hope to learn as much about you as you learn about me!